Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Cats



For those that missed my Christmas cats from years past, my friends didn't want to disappoint this year. This year I was determined however to have lights on the tree! Rosebud felt she had to help me untangle them...some help!





If you look carefully you will see two of my friends checking out the pretty lights! Of course I had to confine them to the basement to get the lights on the tree without their assistance.











Finally another
"live" ornament
sitting
among the branches.


Well, I hope you all had as much fun over the holidays as we did with our buddies!



be well,
Nancy

2 comments:

KASEYSMOM65 said...

Dogs don't climb Christmas trees!!!! Silly cats.

Southampton Quilts said...

Cats are not silly...they like to look at things from another view point!!