Saturday, January 16, 2010

Was it worth the wait?

So here is my February project...so easy as well as fast (and finished)! I had this done in no time...and have started on the next one...with pinwheels. I'm close to finshed with that one and have the fabrics for the following one...bunnies...so cute!! Let's have positive thoughts on SPRING to get us through these next few months my friends. OK I just watched an episode of Victory Garden with plantings and flowers and veggies....so I'm sooo into May (in my mind)!

I'll be back soon.

be well,
Nancy

2 comments:

KASEYSMOM65 said...

Yes it was!! And I saw the pinwheel pattern on Saturday - love it, love it, love it!! Added to the list of projects I must do. Looks like a really fun series of patterns to tempt us this year. Bunnies for April - anyone have a guess for May's pattern???

Judy said...

The watermelon and apple patterns look great too. As a matter of fact, they followed me home one day from the shop. There's a new Gathering Friends table runner book at the shop. It looks great and that too will be coming home with me. So many great ideas...and just not enough time!!! Thanks for inspiring me Nancy.