Friday, June 17, 2011

It’s Friday so soon!

With Finish up Friday…the weeks are going by way too fast!  But I’m getting things done and of course starting new projects just as fast it seems.  So the vote on last weeks quilt is no border…hooray!  Now on to this weeks finish.  You might recall the Long Lines quilt I finished a few weeks ago.  It was the one I had color issues with…well, I used the same pattern and much more vivid colors to make the placemat option

Long Lines placemats

which I just love (perfect size).  Today I finished the last of the bindings…there are four placemats, but two are already at the shop.  These two are ready for dinner tonight.  The print, which you really can’t see in this picture, is peppers…orange/red, green and yellow peppers.  I can see me making many more of these.  So, want did you sew this week?

close up view

3 comments:

Judy said...

I like those placemats! I am going to have to pull out my pattern. The best placemats are the ones we make.

Barbara said...

BUT, but. You told me that they were not going to be your finish it up Friday project, didn't you ? Not that I 'm picky or anything.

Southampton Quilts said...

I said that week!! Not never!